[Tango-L] A true tango

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Sat Jan 19 10:27:22 EST 2008

I do not comment what are the "historic" achievements of someone. I simply
comment if his dancing has "the feature", that makes it true tango. I do not
pay attention to the world known names, I believe what I see.

Don't characterize me as someone, who shows disrespect to all known tango
figures. I only say, that some of them are popular only because the
population is not capable to see they do not dance tango. Because they
imitate it well enough.

And how I dance is irrelevant here. I may well be a disabled person, but
with eye to see.

I have shown you examples of tango people I respect - they are many - I
don't want to list them here - just look at the videolinks collection I
shared here. I respect the excellent dancers in the clips, love to watch
them dancing, try to improve myself by their example - so, please, don't
offense me by saying I am disrespectful.