[Tango-L] Truth eliminates myths. But are YOU ready for this?

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 21:24:53 EST 2008

Igor wrote:

> That is the last important thing which makes
> a dancer, any dancer, social dancer, great
> - he choreogrphes his dance right on spot
> to look like a piece of art.

Cool!  We can all finally agree!!!  All of us 1000's
of great social dancers choreograph our dance right on
the spot to look [ or feel ] like a piece of art.

Here's to improvisation!

The recent posts took us through a discussion of where
choreo fits in the classroom.  Something a little
different than your email was talking about.  But,
again, thanks, from the 1000's of us, for the
recognition!  :o)