[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Fri Jan 18 15:58:17 EST 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:10:42PM +0200, Krasimir Stoyanov wrote:
> He is an awful dancer precisely because he dances like tipical european or
> american pseudo-tango dancer.

Sweeping generalisations aside, I totally agree with Krasimir.

I think we would all dance better if we shaved our underarms, put on trousers rather then lederhosen, wore shoes not clogs and between tandas stopped inhaling that "Big Mac and fries" before having a quick siesta.

I will also try to put down my cup of tea, I know how distracting those splashes can be.

:)

'Mash
London, UK

"Tango, like running with rubber scissors."