[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:50:51 EST 2008

First, as a person, Fabian is absolutely top-notch.

Second, when he is in town, I pay very close
attention, because I learn a lot from his technique.

Third, it's been quite a few years.  Is his partner's
name Carolina?  Anyway, she is a phenominal dancer AND
she is enabled to do so much because Fabian's lead is
impeccable.  That woman is balanced with 100% security
because of her great leader!

Fourth, he can, probably, dance better than any of us
writing on here.  So, why soil his name like that?

I know ... freedom of speech, etc ... but, what about
"do unto others as you would have them do to you."?