[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 17:27:27 EST 2008

Funny, the predominant method of teaching of Argentine
instructors seems based on choreography.  And we all agree
that the Argentines have the best tango dancers.

Gosh, I think the evidence is there that sequences do work.
 But it's also important to apply it when appropriately.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- "Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:

> > in my opinion, a good teacher teaches technique first
> and coreography as
> > a side-effect.
>
> I suggest a good teacher teaches technique first and
> improvisation as a
> side-effect. Choreography is no part of it.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/