[Tango-L] Keep it simple

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 13:28:27 EST 2008

Have you ever considered that quite possibly the actual
workshops might reflect the tango in BsAs?  Unless one
actually takes the workshop, I don't see the point in
criticizing it.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Janis Kenyon <Jantango at feedback.net.ar> wrote:

> When I read...
>
> integrating more steps
> develop complex figures
> porteno tango look
> waiting times
> ornaments
>
> as topics for workshops, I want to cry and scream because
> the tango I know
> in Buenos Aires isn't being shared in my country.  It's a
> crime that people
> get a counterfeit rather than the genuine.
>

> Janis
> (born in the USA and living in Argentina for 9 years)

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/