[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 03:40:01 EST 2008

--- Keith <keith at tangohk.com> wrote:

> I've done it at my own milongas but would feel
> uncomfortable doing it
> at other milongas. As for doing it in Buenos Aires -
> forget it! I'm so
> far down the pecking order, I wouldn't say a word :-).
>
> Keith, HK

I can understand your reluctance, Keith, but I'm a big
believer in having community participation.  It could also
be that the chatters are simply unaware of their effect on
the floor but would happily move it off of the floor.
That's usually the case.  Don't know until it's asked.

If it's a continued problem, then it's the organizer's job
to handle it, who should have the b---s to take care of it.
 BsAs would be a different story for various reasons.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/