[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- conversation between dances

Roger edgecombe_r at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 13 17:05:20 EST 2008

Janis Kenyon wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Last night at Centro Region Leonesa, I saw <someone> talking during
> the entire last tango of the tanda while on the floor.
<snip>

It's a constant source of amazement to me that dancers, not tourists,
the cleaners, or someone who stumbled into the place by mistake, but
dancers! - will stand in a group of 4 or 5 on a dance floor and hold a
$^%*(* discussion while people dance around them.  Perhaps they are
urgently discussing the finer points of milonga  etiquette?

cheers
rde