[Tango-L] rose in mouth, singlehandedly from one film?

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Jan 11 07:17:46 EST 2008

 I don't know what sort of flamenco has head snaps in it, but I don't think
it is the sort danced by ordinary people in Spain. No doubt someone will set
me straight by sending me a youtube clip ;-).

> Victor Bennetts
>
> Astrid >What you call "the silly headsnap" also exists in flamenco, one of
>  >the roots of tango.

How about here, at about 1.38min :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxN0HSWzx3E
(in case you have forgotten what we were talking about and are wondering why
I post this: relations between flamenco and tango, and what "silly head
snaps" have to do with both)