[Tango-L] tango schizophrenia

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 21:16:05 EST 2008

--- Ecsedy Áron <aron at milonga.hu> wrote a lot in a

Here's a much better psychology to have in dance:

If any of my partners has a bad dance, or sucks  then,
it wasn't that she was a bad dancer or she sucks!
Rather, if any of my partners has a bad dance, then,
it was me who did not find a good connection with her.

Therefore, if anyone didn't have a great dance with a
milonguero, it's best that the milonguero looks at it
as his short-coming and the follower should look at it
as her short-coming.

That's the way that I improve my dance.  I see
everything as something that I can improve.  Like I
said, "Women can dance!"  It's up to me to find a
connection with each and every one of them.

... where's that "Don't Blame the Follower" thread?