[Tango-L] tango schizophrenia

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 11:34:38 EST 2008

--- Tango For Her <tangopeer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, you're CERTAIN that Mash will be far superior than
> everyone in the world who learns tango just by
> dancing?  Damn!  I want Mash's autograph!  ;o)

So TFH and Chris, UK, have either of you ever danced with a
guy who only learned tango by just dancing?  I have.  With
old Argentine guys who have danced for years.  It's not so
fun.  The ones I have enjoyed took lessons or went to
practicas with other guys.  They didn't simply dance at the
milongas.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/