[Tango-L] tango schizophrenia

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jan 9 13:15:26 EST 2008

Yes I guess it is only something that we can imagine.

But it surely can't just be coincidence that in the biographies of all of
today's great young tango dancers, they list their teachers.

Can anyone name a great, young, present day tango dancer who is fully self-taught?

Keith, HK

On Thu Jan 10  0:04 , "Chris, UK"  sent: