[Tango-L] Gender imbalance, tips for female followers

Andy Ungureanu abungureanu at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:06:02 EST 2008

Am 04.01.2008 22:20 schrieb Igor Polk :
> Martin:
> "I disagree with Igor, who says that becoming a better dancer gives you
> more dance partners. It is just the opposite.  There are less partners
> that you will be interested in dancing with."

Igor:
> So, learn quality dancing, make tango friends, and you always be dancing !!!
> This is the best tip which surely works for the rest of you life.

Igor,  how can you say this if you don't have a clue how you will feel
in 10 years?
This is simply Martin's experience, which I can absolutely confirm. Yes,
being  an experienced dancer means you can choose, you can dance with
everyone you want, but you don't want it any more. You end up dancing
less (but better).
Andy