[Tango-L] Gender Imbalance

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Fri Jan 4 01:24:17 EST 2008

Tom Stermitz had a nice post on TANGO-L about this sometime in 2006 or
2007.  The crux of the matter seems to be selling the possibility of
being the master of a situation: rather than being swept off their feet
by passion, they are the ones doing the sweeping.

In general, I find Tom's views on community development refreshing and
intelligent.  I think it would be well worth your while to look up his
old posts in the archives.

Christopher