[Tango-L] leaving the floor

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 23:20:29 EST 2008

thanks for everyone's  comments on music, tandas, etc., all of it is
still fairly new to me - I do like the idea of a salsa or swing set
(maybe one of each, depending on the make-up - and tolerance :) - of
the crowd that night. And I get it - a cortina is a cortina is a
cortina - I will change my ways.......

and Miles, your suggestion that, in response to the gender imbalance,
women may want to to bring two pairs of shoes and learn to lead - that
was exactly my strategy and now I literally dance every and any dance I
want to : ) - it would be nice to see more women leading (and I think
that men might find that learning a little about following might help
improve their own dancing)

thanks for the feedback on the music, everyone