[Tango-L] Foxtrot to Tango, how do I do it?

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Wed Feb 27 00:50:10 EST 2008

 And when I find followers that are demanding, I see how
> much I suck. Because they are used to good leaders. And I see how my
> technique is still lacking. After crying, I practice more :-)
> ps 3: are you going to a milonga? I wouldn't nag people at a milonga
> about your technique.. it's a social event, not a practica

Point is, "followers" (who are in fact, women, actually)  esp. the better
dancers among them, can't be bothered to tell someone how much he really
sucks, at a milonga. Esp. if he really, really sucks. They will try to run
from him with a polite:"You are doing fine. Byeee...."