[Tango-L] What's the trick??

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 08:47:59 EST 2008

"I lead, she steps, and I follow her" ... I've coined
a few phrases in my day.  But, I never said I coined
that one!  I just owned up to posting it on Tango-L.
:o\

As for the woman pulling the leader off axis, one of
the best statements ever told to me when I said
something like that was, "YOU are enabling her."  So,
whatever it is that she is using, take it away!  Try
completely dancing HER dance ... well, try completely
dancing the dance that she will be dancing when you
take her crutch away.  lol.  Then, she will discover
herself!  Most of them don't realize they are doing
it. (But, I know what you mean, Michael.  Just taking
their crutch away, in itself, is an expertise!)

AND, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!

In between all these drawn out posts on things like
the basic-8 and what it means to teachers, ugh!, when
a rare, and very useful, gem like Michaels comes along

READ IT, SOAK IT IN, AND LEARN FROM IT!!!

( Gotta point out the good stuff when it comes along.
)