[Tango-L] What's the trick??

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Feb 23 00:49:34 EST 2008

Michael,

This sounds strange to me. Firstly, if you lead something and the
your partner does what you led - how can she be anticipating?
Secondly, if she's doing what you led her to do, how can she be
pulling on you since you're leading her with your body?

As I understand the phrase ... "I lead, she steps and I follow her.",
it means I lead with my torso and our torsos move together, but I
follow with my feet. Obviously, your feet have to follow your torso,
otherwise it might feel like she's pulling you off balance.

Keith, HK

 On Sat Feb 23  9:54 , Michael Figart II  sent: