[Tango-L] Posting & open discussion on Tango-

Tango Tango tangotangotango at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:17:07 EST 2008

David.

Different people welcome different things.

The vocabulary when dancing with an embrace is infinite. Nothing is excluded
on pure technical grounds although good taste and respect for others
preclude dancers from doing ganchos in a milonga.

It is bound to offend when people who do not follow the protocols and
traditions of tango insist that their dance be held in the same regard as
Argentine tango. It's like Pizza Hut demanding that their food be classified
as Italian cuisine.

Neil