[Tango-L] No dancing before the music

doug@swingfusion.com doug at swingfusion.com
Thu Feb 21 16:54:41 EST 2008

Doug wrote stuff and Ron replied:
<Ron>This is really sad. Should we play the music people with their limited
culture perspective and ethnocentricity want to hear or the music that
is designed for dancing tango (i.e., classic tango music from the 30s,
40s, and 50s).</Ron>

I don't see why it is sad.  I suggested that instead of complaining about
the non-tango music, Anton simply start a dance with tango music.  It is
then his job to promote and market a (real) milonga and do what's required
to make it work.  Why do you think that this is sad?