[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Feb 14 10:45:39 EST 2008

Chris,

Why are you so obsessed  about people making money from Tango? Nobody
else seems to raise the subject and I suspect that's because no one else is
interested. Some are good enough at Tango, and work hard enough, to make
money - get over it.

And don't underestimate the consumer. If somebody has nothing to sell, he's
not going to last very long in any business, including Tango.

Keith, HK

 On Thu Feb 14 19:05 , "Chris, UK"  sent:

>Actually, the more significant question is: who knows more about selling it.

and