[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Feb 13 14:08:17 EST 2008

Trini,

You raise a very good point here - work ethic. When I first
went to BsAs in 1997, I'd already been teaching Ballroom and
Latin dancing for many years. The first thing that struck ime in
Argentina was how hard all the students worked in class. Even
now, it's the same - I stll wish my own students would work half
as hard as those in BsAs.

Asians work hard at their studies and jobs, but when it comes
to leisure activities, such as dance, it's just not the same.

And here's something that won't surprise anyone. The best
dancers I produce are always those that work the hardest.

Is this laziness one of the cultural differences referred to in
are good at Tango :-).

Keith HK

 On Thu Feb 14  1:44 , "Trini y Sean \(PATangoS\)"  sent: