[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Feb 13 10:14:27 EST 2008

Patricia,

I completely agree with you. But the point I'm trying to make is that the problem is not the 8CB, the
problem is way bad teachers use it and teach it. All Argentines learn the 8CB, I see them all the
time at beginner classes as I wait for the next intermediate class. But they don't get stuck on it
and it never becomes a problem. They just move on and progress. Why do Americans have this
big problem with the 8CB? Could it be because of the way Americans learn Tango?

Keith, HK

 On Wed Feb 13 23:43 , "Patricia Katz"  sent: