[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Wed Feb 13 10:49:57 EST 2008

Keith,

You are doing a fine job wasting your own time.  If I have not heard
of this Oscar and have to google him, that means he is not good
enough or famous enough to talk about. :)

Just because someone is teaching at El Beso, and just because this
person is Argentine, means nothing.  They are dime-a-dozen these
days, of all ages and from all eras.

By the way, the dancing at El Beso is also kinda unpredictable at
times.  Not a good explample. Keith.  Try again.

Nina