[Tango-L] Wiggle

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 21:55:54 EST 2008

--- Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here is a  video of Shastro doing some wiggles with
> his ocho cortado..a little past half way thru, they
> will definately begin.
>   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ne2cKDFz4

No, that definitely isn't it.  I don't have access to
youtube at work and I couldn't find it tonight.  The
problem is that it is a feel good move, not a show
tango move.  It feels good to the woman to have that
tortion put into her body.  These videos are
performances.  Again, the move isn't for performance.
It is for soft tango.

The woman stands on one foot, feet collected and I
wiggle her body.  If I wiggled, once, bigger, rather
than short, it would be a boleo.