[Tango-L] Omar Vega's videos

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 12 15:11:17 EST 2008

I called the number listed for the Tango Catalogue. The
FORMER owner told me he sold the catalogue to another
company and that company went out of business so don't
bother writing to the Bridge to the Tango cataglogue.

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
7 weeks to the Atlanta tango festival -- and warmer weather

> Nice site, Keith.
>
> You have a link, on there, to TheTangoCatalogue.com.
> Unfortunately, Daniel Trenner's efforts seem to have
> been lost.  That site no longer offers the large
> collection of videos that were created by Daniel and
> crew.    Does anyone know where to find them?

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango