[Tango-L] Breaking the 'paso basico.'

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Feb 12 14:32:10 EST 2008

Actually, I thought the thread on WALKING was MUCH more interesting. Why are
we back to bashing the D8CB? Why can't we be more constructive instead of just
bashing something? I guess because it's easier to criticise?

This comment goes for Chris as well, in spades.

Keith, HK

 On Wed Feb 13  1:07 , Tom Stermitz  sent: