[Tango-L] Youtube help - thanks

buffmilonguera@aol.com buffmilonguera at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 19:34:19 EST 2008

a bunch of people sent me the shopping cart one - which is great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-629zssP21Y

but only one person had the other one - I don't know about other folks,
but I think I know him, or at least a near relative....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxs_jRRnOl0&feature=related

thanks everyone for helping

Have you joined the Buffalo Argentine Tango Society Yahoo! group yet?
It's easy, and the best way to make sure you know what we're doing and
what's going on with the Argentine tango in and around Buffalo......go
to www.yahoo.com > select Groups > search for Buffalo Argentine Tango
Society > follow the directions to join BATS_tango.  Thanks!