[Tango-L] Houston Tango Festival 2008: The End.

m i l e s tangobliss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:37:05 EST 2008

Hi,

For those of you that didn't attend the festival.

This is the very last, and I mean *THE LAST* bit of video that I have
on the subject.

There was some terrible video I took, of opening night at Ley Student
Center when Glover Gill performed...it was horrendous.  The lighting
was toooo low for my cam to take good imagery.  And most nights I
didn't get there until after midnight.  But I did catch the tail end
of the performances.  They were nice.

That said...

Here's the link to the very last little bit of video from the Houston
Tango Festival 2008 with a promo for 2009 from the lips of Mikas
himself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoAl6RcRHk0

Miles.