[Tango-L] Igor Polk is off the list and Nino Bien

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 12:33:23 EST 2008

I think Igor's action reflects more poorly on him than it
does the moderator.  If Igor believed in the quality of his
post, then there should be no problem of it getting
through.  If not, then perhaps he could learn something
from it.  I've noticed in this age of instant
communication/gratification, patience has become more and
more of a virtue.

I do hope Igor returns since does pose interesting
questions at times.

Trini de Pittsburgh

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/