[Tango-L] Nino Bien

Clif Davis clif at clifdavis.com
Sat Feb 2 09:49:18 EST 2008

Since the overall attitude seems to be "anti-foreigners" and how they are
ruining the dance and milonga's, I think ALL foreigners should stop going to
BsAs and that would solve the problem. I mean, they obviously don't enjoy us
coming there and spending money, so, let's go somewhere where we will be
treated with some modicum of respect.

But hey, that is just the old guy from Texas.
clif