[Tango-L] re Spanish

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 01:26:46 EST 2008

 <I am looking to purchase Rosetta Stone language course and I have a choice
of regular Spanish or Latin America Spanish.>

It depends on how they differentiate between them.   All Spanish speakers
understand each other but the original Spanish of the conquistadors evolved
isolated from Europe and doesn't sound like Spain anymore, sort of like American
English and British English. There are even further distinctions from country to
country within Latin America, but generally you would do best learning what
they distinguish as Latin American.

Charles