[Tango-L] Milonga"La Ideal"great success! -Winners take $1, 500 in cash-more $$$ to come

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 00:41:32 EST 2008

Monday, December 29, 5:00 am.

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

Another successful evening, a great event!!

I just came back home from "La Ideal" Milonga in Hallandale, FL.

A wonderful evening has ended and I thank you so much for your  support.
Everyone loved the decorations and I appreciate the nice comments  and praise.
Tonite was the most awesome milonga ever!! Over 200 people came to  celebrate
and participate of the large drawing that had been announced.   The lucky
winners were Nubia Vahos for $500 and Grizelle Forman took the big  prize of
$1,000 in cash.  CONGRATULATIONS to both winners!!!

Daniel Ponce "El Latigo" gave a superb demonstration with his solo
performance.  Everyone enjoyed his style and charisma.

Continue to come to La Ideal every Sunday and I promise more prizes coming
soon and every month.  An announcement will be made shortly about the new
program we have for you "to give your money back".

Thanks again and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
Organizer - Milonga "La Ideal"
Miami, FL