[Tango-L] Spoon time.. (avoided..)...

DHodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.Com
Sat Dec 20 15:46:16 EST 2008

"Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself"

I think you boys are missing the point, analyzing this too much as usual.
Just avoid the spoon.

It is like in this video clip. If either of you think your looking too
dignified while practicing out in public then I have to wonder how well
either of you dance the Follows.

Any self respecting Lead out there has got to, at some point, been aware
that they have in fact. Looked like a total boob practicing tango in public.

In my humble opinion, if a Lead does not get past this, the Lead is going to
have difficulty leading the Follow and letting her be present only relying
on pantomime, airs, or antics.

The Follows already know the Leads are well, "Guys". I prefer to answer the
question "yes, I am a Guy". Then get down to some great dancing with the
Follows.

BTW: The video clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

David
PS: Love Billy Idol!!!
Also like the songs "Flesh for fantasy" and "Eyes with out a face"