[Tango-L] Milonga secrets..ugh

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 20:13:42 EST 2008

Thanks for your always logical feedback Trini but most teachers
on this list will continue to miss my point.
Here's a reply that I just got from someone off list that 'gets it'.

"That is right, Mario, that milonga is not complicate here in BsAs
milongas and floor is full with simple dancers. But many North American
and European dancers do not know how to let go, relax and and enjoy
fun feeling. They prefer to keep distance, stay stiff and do
movements complicated like robots.
 They have to come and dance here to
traditional milongas and really dance, not just go to courses and pay much money to
learn steps as without coming from a spontanious feeling they look
strange."