[Tango-L] Tango in America Latina

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 10:48:10 EST 2008

Thanks to those readers who sent me their feedback off-list.
I've heard that the Tango in Mexico City has improved a lot in the past several years.
Here is a video of a Milonga there last year;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv9Ax8TvD18
I can live with that...besides, Mexicans are really sweet people and probably don't
play many games... I'Il be checking it out personally in January.
As for the classes, I'll be taking them in order to find a practise partner outside of class.
I've already learned enough from watching YouTube videos to never need another class.