[Tango-L] no religion -- Andreas and the age of reason ::yawn::

Andreas Wichter andreas at tangokombinat.de
Thu Dec 11 05:56:26 EST 2008

Amaury,

Your attempts at reasoning remain unconvincing. You are, however, doing
quite a good job at validating my previous post. I have nothing more to
say to you, onlist or off.

Andreas

Amaury wrote:

Andreas ::yawn::

I will only engage with content that I deem worth discussing.  Your
commentary while poised to potentially cause a flame war is not worth a
reply.  Interestingly enough you also seems to fit neatly in the
category I defined in my first email ... hum... coincidence maybe. You
may want open your eyes, re-read my posting and try seeing things a
little less linearly.

If my words do not make sense to you... than my friend that is because
we (you and I) live and very likely dance in different worlds.
Interestingly enough I have seen Ron dancing ... his dance matches his
conversation style.  I am sure I would find your dancing as boring,
linear and rational as your comments.

Lets take this thread off the list please.  Any other comments kindly
address to my private email... I am sure you can do that...yes?

Amaury