[Tango-L] Close Embrace in ?

Hoyt Ng hoytlee at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 03:17:42 EST 2008

Hello,

Would Julio Balmaceda and Corina de La Rosa's embrace be classified
as "V" or close?  I notice that she is pretty much off-set by at
least a half body width from him in many of the videos I have seen of
them, but they don't seem to be angled off each other, not sure if
its a perception issue though.  I've always been confused by this
issue.  thanks.

be well,
Hoyt