[Tango-L] no religion -- Andreas and the age of reason ::yawn::

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 21:59:40 EST 2008

Andreas ::yawn::

I will only engage with content that I deem worth discussing.  Your commentary while poised to potentially cause a flame war is not worth a reply.  Interestingly enough you also seems to fit neatly in the category I defined in my first email ... hum... coincidence maybe. You may want open your eyes, re-read my posting and try seeing things a little less linearly.

If my words do not make sense to you... than my friend that is because we (you and I) live and very likely dance in different worlds.  Interestingly enough I have seen Ron dancing ... his dance matches his conversation style.  I am sure I would find your dancing as boring, linear and rational as your comments.

Lets take this thread off the list please.  Any other comments kindly address to my private email... I am sure you can do that...yes?

Amaury