[Tango-L] Tango music files..? anyone?

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 17:51:30 EST 2008

You probably already know these, but just in case you don't:

zivals.com has large selection of CDs for sale and is a reliable shipper.
www.todotango.com has huge selection of free music available for listening on line and/or for downloading.

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal