[Tango-L] dull, dull, dull

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 16:20:23 EDT 2008

yes but Mario, in class, under the curcumstances you describe,  it's
really difficult to get into the tangozone...which is after all, why
most of us dance!

Mario wrote:

After a short burst of high creativity, it looks like Tango-L has fallen back into dullsville.
  OK..here's something to perk up the napes of the Tango-L sharpshooters.
  I'm working on a thesis that Tango classes may be where the real Tango has gone to.