[Tango-L] What does it take?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Aug 19 20:47:42 EDT 2008

And, gentlemen...

Hear the music the way that only you uniquely can - on your cellular,
or maybe molecular level.  And if you need to have your heart (or
anything else) broken for music to enter, then find a way to do
that.  It is well worth it.  I can't speak for all women, but I can't
(well, I can, but don't enjoy) dance with a man who only has either a
head or a heart.  I need both.

Best,

Greedy Nina