[Tango-L] Quoting and quoting Part 2

Detlef Engel & Melina Sedó tango at tangodesalon.de
Mon Aug 11 13:53:06 EDT 2008

Re: Melina´s_DJing_Primer (Chris, UK)

"Chris, UK" wrote:

Andreas, you'd probably want to give Berlin a miss when ...
If you really believe in stuff like "especially avoid playing a milonga tango right after romantic Calo, you'd hate it. I break at
least three of your rules every night.

Chris

+++ Again the advice: Please quote fairly!

The original sentence is:
"One should especially avoid:

. directly following milongas by valses or vice versa

. playing a milonga tanda right after a tanda of very romantic or dramatic tangos

(Caló, Fresedo, Pugliese, late Di Sarli with vocals)."

+++ Along with that: No strawman "techniques", no trolling, please!

+++ To Chris: And yes, most European (advanced) dancers are giving Berlin a miss. But be sure, it is not because of you. ;-)

+++ While taking into account personal circumstances of one or another, I kindly ask for understnding!

Thanks!

Detlef

Melina Sedó & Detlef Engel
www.youtube.com/tangodesalon