[Tango-L] Melina´s DJing Primer

Andreas Wichter andreas at tangokombinat.de
Sat Aug 9 11:24:50 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

I just finished translating an article on DJing that seems to have
become something of a  standard treatise on the subject in Germany. It
was published by Tangodanza magazine and written by dancer, DJ and
fellow Tangokombinat member Melina Sedó (as in: Detlef & Melina).
The article covers the basics of good DJing and IMO does a good job of
it. It strikes me as a very good intro for newbies.
There´s still a typo in the second sentence, I know it´s "criterion",
not "criterium"... will be corrected soon.
The article bears the title "Heroes of the Silver Disc" and can be
found on Detlef & Melina´s website:

http://www.tangodesalon.de/en/enews.htm

Cheers,
Andreas