[Tango-L] Leading with hands

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 13:41:15 EDT 2008

I'm with Deby.  Most leads who use hands either over-lead or under-lead. All the twisting and pushing of my hand does not make my feet move.  But the worst of all is when their body says one thing and their hands say another.  I have learned to just stop until they figure out where they want me to be.  And if they 'force' lead with their hands, I take a stroll to my table.

Nancy