[Tango-L] how to lead (was 'weight change')

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Apr 29 08:14:00 EDT 2008

Michael Figart II wrote:
>  So who died and made you King?

And who made you knight in shiny armour and
ad hominem weaponry?

I never claimed to be king, and there's absolutely
no reason to get your panties in a bunch. I didn't
understand what people were saying, so I just threw in
my $0.02.

And you could have voiced your opinion *slightly* more
courteously. There's enough vitriol on the list like it is.

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>