[Tango-L] how to lead (was 'weight change')

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Mon Apr 28 12:45:04 EDT 2008

Oleh Kovalchuke wrote:
> In the way I dance tango, weight shifting per se is not a lead at all.

*Your* weight shifting isn't.

Nobody is claiming that you necessarily lead a weight shift of the
follower through your own weight shift, except when the frame is locked
(i.e. when your axis and hers are moving in unison).

> I lead the follower by moving her body axis.

Which shifts *her* weight (by definition)- QED.

Alexis Cousein                                  al at sgi.com
Senior Systems Engineer/Solutions Architect     SGI/Silicon Graphics
--
<If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals>