[Tango-L] people who can and can't

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 11:30:15 EDT 2008

Can we get Igor Polk back posting on Tango-L?
  How about if he promises not to repeat his infraction(s)?
  Could we take a vote on it? Would that influence the moderator(s)
  to re-consider his bann?
  His off-list emails have been sincere and would have been
  good Tango L  fodder, in my own opinion.
  Thanks for considering this request in his behalf...I didn't ask him
  if I could do this..I just thought that I'd give it a shot since the
  topic popped up on-list.