[Tango-L] Buffalo's Ladies Only lesson report.

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Fri Apr 25 09:10:08 EDT 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:33:42 -0500, you wrote:

>> Sorry for the time delay.  It's difficult for me to put things into
>> words the right way, the first, second, or even the third time I try.
>> :-)
>>
>But wait - didn't you say you were teaching tango?

Sure e'nuff teaching Tango.  But I'm always worried about getting the
words *extra* right when sending to Tango-L.    It's not enough to
cross the t's and dot the i's.., but one must fill the water buckets,
find the shovel, open the sand box and close all the fire doors too.
:-)

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *