[Tango-L] Buffalo's Ladies Only lesson report.

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Apr 23 22:57:01 EDT 2008

Floyd:
I don't know what you mean "leads are not just given one at a time. That they will come to see two and three being given at once."

I only give one at a time. The woman has to finish a step before she can do the next step. I can't give her three steps at once. I must be misinterpreting what you wrote.

Michael
Still thinking fondly of the Atlanta tango festival
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango

They were taught that leads are not just given one at a time.  That
they will come to see two and three being given at once.
Take care...

Floyd